DIPLOMA IN GAME DESIGNING
Duration: 1 Year
Eligibility: 10th / SSC
Diploma in Game designing at Lakhotia is a one-year course that offers students basic to advanced knowledge on various aspects of Game Designing and imparts the necessary skills for making a successful career in this field. The course makes students approach Gaming from level zero as students learn to design using Pencil and Paper before approaching the computer screen. The course instigates the creativity and innovation in the students and streamlines the same towards effective game designing. Students under Diploma in Game designing learn the essential aspects of game designing such as Animation, Single and Multi-Player Gaming reel, Simulation, Virtual reality and so on.
A candidate pursuing this course is expected to carry a true passion for Gaming and improve his creativity to come up with out of the box ideas. Students should develop openness to learning, positive attitude and hard working nature in order to become a successful game designer.
Pre-visualization training on key areas of game development whilst also allowing specialization areas.
Encounter with the Gaming Industry , Core Skills and Requirement Analysis.
In-depth exposure to game design + development procedures and outcomes.
Exploring the production pipeline of Game Designing Industry.
Generate an extensive library of usable code snippets for future personal and industry projects.
Close integration and collaboration opportunities with 3D Animation students.
Training across numerous industries standard development platforms.
Gaming with world-class Game Engines.
- Module 1: The Art of Gaming
- Module 2: Taking Grip on Ideas: Exploring power of Pencils
- Module 3: Creating self made Characters, Themes Plans, and Layouts of Games
- Module 4: Empowering self with Matte Painting, Texturing and Digital brushing of Games
- Module 1: C++ Programming for Game Developers
- Module 2: Understanding Gaming Console
- Module 3: Approaching Game Planning
- Module 4: Understanding Simulation Gaming
- Module 5: Working with Core principals of gaming
- Module 6: Creating Game programming Snippets and Library
- Module 7: 3D Practice for Gaming
- Module 8: Exploring Game Engines
- Module 1: Deeping into Game Show reel
- Module 2: Creating Multiplayer Gaming Reel
- Module 3: Shaking Hands with the Industry (A placement program)
- Software / Application Covered:
- Adobe Photoshop
- Autodesk 3Ds Max / Autodesk Maya
- Z Brush
- UDK | Unreal
- CRY ENGINE
Students pursuing the Diploma in Game Designing are expected to do a full-length project on Game Designing by designing a full-length Game for the successful completion of the course. By doing this project students will be able to practically practice every aspect and activity involved in Game Designing. Also the project adds value to their portfolio thus helping them attract the best job opportunities.
Career Path Content
Donec lorem leo, gravida ut cursus et, ultrices non tortor. Duis vel venenatis ligula. Etiam hendrerit at urna ac tempus. Integer sagittis luctus tellus, eu molestie magna volutpat quis. Praesent ullamcorper faucibus quam. Nam sed facilisis neque. Etiam dictum dolor et volutpat malesuada. Aliquam molestie felis in justo feugiat semper. In magna arcu, luctus a nisl et, mollis ultricies sem. Etiam cursus mi eget tellus ultrices fermentum. Vestibulum tempor erat ac eros egestas rutrum.
Aliquam pulvinar blandit eros, vel tempor tellus eleifend eget. Vestibulum ultricies egestas ante, eu consectetur leo pretium vel. Aliquam mollis dolor libero, ac sagittis velit dignissim at. Nulla a tellus eu enim porta posuere. Sed posuere at lectus ac fringilla.
Student Work Content
At Lakhotia, Students are prepared through focused training for entry into areas of the games industry, further education, more advanced programming and more.
With a blend of creative talent, a good portfolio, and the skills introduced on the Games Programming diploma, students should be able to aim for the following roles:
- Story and Plan Visualize
- Level designer
- Environment designer
- Texture Artist
- Game programmer – Graphics, Special effects, Shaders, Engine/tools
- Game designer
- Game developer
- 3D asset creator
- Research and Development
- Multimedia Developer
- Interactive Designer
As the premier design school in India we focus on preparing the foundation first for Game designing, Gaming Gurus at our gaming institute give you a real idea about the Production Pipeline of Game designing.
Apply Now Content
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR APPLYING
Please Read the T&C, before Applying for the Course.
- Candidates can apply online ONLY through the Official Lakhotia Institute of Design portal. Please visit www.lakhotiaedu.com or www.lakhotiainstituteofdesign.com to apply online.
- Application fees can be paid either by a Credit Card, Debit Card, Bank Transfer or through a Demand Draft. We accept
- Master Card, VISA Credit Cards
- Master Card, VISA, Maestro, VISA Electron, Rupay Debit Cards
- Demand Draft should be drawn in favor of “Lakhotia Institute of Design” payable at Hyderabad.
- Please make sure that you have the DD number before applying else the application will be rejected.
- Lakhotia Institute of Design has the right to reject any application which it deems fit.