DIPLOMA IN ARCHITECTURE ASSISTANTSHIP
Duration: 1 Year
Eligibility: 10th / SSC
Diploma in Architectural Assistantship deals with designing and drawing practices that are essential for the construction of a building, surveying of plots, building design and so on. The course is run for a period of one year and it offers students in-depth knowledge and understanding of building design, structure, planning, drawing and so on. The course provides students the basic knowledge on the fundamentals of structural drawings, working drawings and detailed drawings of various components of buildings with the help of graphic representation. The course provides students both theoretical knowledge and practical exposure to architecture assistantship.
- The Course aims at making students understand the various activities involved in the preparation of working drawings of the buildings, material management for ; stones, bricks, lime, cement, paints, timber, exterior and interior finishes, glass, plastics, building hardware, roofing materials, additives and admixtures, adhesives and so on.
- The Course aims at making students understand the key concepts of structural, working and detailed drawings of various components of buildings with the use of graphics and computer applications.
- The course also aims at imparting the knowledge of designing and execution of building interiors, manipulation and management of 2D drawings for interior projects with the help of Computer Aided Design and Drafting.
- The course also aims at providing exposure for students on public sector projects such as sanitation, municipal projects and so on.
- Theory of Design
- Sketching, Lettering and Printing
- Building Construction
- Architectural Graphic Presentation
- Workshop Practice for Architecture
- History of Architecture
- Architectural Building Materials
- Architectural Design
- Theory of Structure
- Structural Design
- Introduction to Interior Design
- Computer Aided Design and Drafting
- Building services
- Building Bye Laws
- Working Drawing
- Computer Graphics
- Estimating and Specification writing
- Site Planning & Landscaping
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR APPLYING
Please Read the T&C, before Applying for the Course.
- Candidates can apply online ONLY through the Official Lakhotia Institute of Design portal. Please visit www.lakhotiaedu.com or www.lakhotiainstituteofdesign.com to apply online.
- Application fees can be paid either by a Credit Card, Debit Card, Bank Transfer or through a Demand Draft. We accept
- Master Card, VISA Credit Cards
- Master Card, VISA, Maestro, VISA Electron, Rupay Debit Cards
- Demand Draft should be drawn in favor of “Lakhotia Institute of Design” payable at Hyderabad.
- Please make sure that you have the DD number before applying else the application will be rejected.
- Lakhotia Institute of Design has the right to reject any application which it deems fit.
It is a complete course touching all major areas of design, art, craft culture of India in respect to current fashion. Coming from absolutely different background, I learnt the basics, right from threading a hand-sewing needle to stitching high-fashion Couture Garments in a span of just one year. Now I feel more responsible for the revival and uplift of rich Indian Crafts and our artisans especially in the field of textile and textile ornamentation. Presently I am working in KASHISH, the renowned retail designer outlet of Hyderabad. I am thankful to Lakhotia Institute of Design for providing me the adequate knowledge to be a successful fashion designer.
I have done a Course in Interior Design and space planning from Lakhotia Institute Design. I always wanted to excel in this field. I worked for Reliance as Interior planner for their stores across the country and now I am working as a Space Designer and project manager for Apollo Hospitals for pan India where we do designing for commercial hospitality design. On job I travel a lot. My dream of excelling in this field inspires me to move forward in life and my passion for same the overflows in my performance. Now I keep hiring Interior designers from Lakhotia because they are industry ready hence I don’t need to give them special training that saves my time and resources.
Lakhotia Institute of Design has given a direction to my dreams and helped me find my talent to shape my career that is more than just a job. I am working as an interior designer with MODI PROPERTIES. Thanks to Lakhotia.
Studying at Lakhotia Institute of Design added a great value on my path to a fruitful professional career. it created an instant and easier connect between theory and the practical work environment as the faculties had worked in their real time industry themselves. Thanks to Lakhotia, my communication was never a hindrance and the teaching methodology, exposure to industry, the various competitions and activities made me confident and practically oriented. I also am delighted by the placement assistance that we received despite the recession. I am working in CUCINE LUBE.
Since childhood, I’ve been fascinated with design, colours and wanted to work in a creative field. I personally feel that a designer or an artist has a freedom for expressing their emotions, feelings, and happiness or also sadness through their artwork, it can be through any form of art. I have experienced that design solves problems and helps explore new avenues. Presently I am working as an Interior Designer at KITCHEN BY DESIGN, Hyderabad.