CERTIFICATE IN ADVANCED MODELLING
Duration: 6 Months
|Eligibility:||Male – Height 5′ 10″ to 6′ 4″|
|Female – Height 5′ 6″ to 6′|
The objective of the course is to develop the personality of individuals who aspire to be identified as a special one amongst a crowd. It aims at boosting the self-confidence of students and grooming them into stylish and presentable individuals to an extent of enabling them to participate in Indian Super Model Shows and Contests. These fashion shows could be big or small, National or International, like the Lakme, Wills India Shows and so on. The overall objective of the course is to develop individuals into Super Models, Actors and so on, so that they could make a bright career.
A Portfolio is a photograph collection of a model in his or her well-groomed appearances that helps in creating an impact in the market as well for visual publicity. Creation of a good portfolio calls for expert guidance from the industry in areas such as finding the right fashion photographer who is established and popular in the market. A portfolio with out of the box photos from an expert fashion photographer will add up to the advantage of a model.
The course provides students ample time to practice at our Modern State of the Art Modelling Lab so that they eventually groom themselves to become the best models in the Industry.
THE TOPICS COVERED & THE FACULTY
- Industry Orientation.
- Modelling Techniques.
- Runway Techniques.
- Modelling in Groups and Pairs.
- Model poise & postures
- Image Analysis.
- On Camera Photo Shoots.
- Video Fashion Modeling.
- Product Modeling.
- Mock fashion show
- Fashion show (previews)
- Fashion Shows Techniques & lot more
By Very Senior & Fashion Choreographer
- Introduction to Modelling
- Personality Development.
- Career Development.
- Public Speaking.
- Talk Shows and Workshops
- Voice Projection.
- Success Principles.
- Time Management.
- Skin care
- Hair care
- Nail care
- Health , hygiene
- Model makeover
- Self Confidence etc & lots more.
By Very Senior & Seasoned Faculty.
- Most Important is the Projection of a Model
- How to project one as a Model.
- How to make them Fashionable & Stylish.
- How to make them Acceptable.
- Fashion Psychology & Fashion Styling.
- Wardrobe Planning & Accessorizing.
- Color Analysis
- Fashion Communication,
- Model networking and marketing
- Dressing Technique, Celebrity Dressing.
- Designer Brands.
- Categories and types of modeling
- Casting couch
- Conduct designer â€“co-models-choreographers- industry
- Backstage handling
- Live photo shoot
- Portfolio Assistance.& lots more.
By Eminent Fashion Designer.
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR APPLYING
PLEASE READ THE TERMS & CONDITIONS THOROUGHLY BEFORE APPLYING FOR THE COURSE.
- Candidates can apply online ONLY through the Official Lakhotia Institute of Design portal. Please visit www.lakhotiaedu.com or www.lakhotiainstituteofdesign.com to apply online.
- Application fees can be paid either by a Credit Card, Debit Card, Bank Transfer or through a Demand Draft. We accept
- Master Card, VISA Credit Cards
- Master Card, VISA, Maestro, VISA Electron, Rupay Debit Cards
- Demand Draft should be drawn in favor of “Lakhotia Institute of Design” payable at Hyderabad.
- Please make sure that you have the DD number before applying else the application will be rejected.
- Lakhotia Institute of Design has the right to reject any application which it deems fit.
It is a complete course touching all major areas of design, art, craft culture of India in respect to current fashion. Coming from absolutely different background, I learnt the basics, right from threading a hand-sewing needle to stitching high-fashion Couture Garments in a span of just one year. Now I feel more responsible for the revival and uplift of rich Indian Crafts and our artisans especially in the field of textile and textile ornamentation. Presently I am working in KASHISH, the renowned retail designer outlet of Hyderabad. I am thankful to Lakhotia Institute of Design for providing me the adequate knowledge to be a successful fashion designer.
I have done a Course in Interior Design and space planning from Lakhotia Institute Design. I always wanted to excel in this field. I worked for Reliance as Interior planner for their stores across the country and now I am working as a Space Designer and project manager for Apollo Hospitals for pan India where we do designing for commercial hospitality design. On job I travel a lot. My dream of excelling in this field inspires me to move forward in life and my passion for same the overflows in my performance. Now I keep hiring Interior designers from Lakhotia because they are industry ready hence I don’t need to give them special training that saves my time and resources.
Lakhotia Institute of Design has given a direction to my dreams and helped me find my talent to shape my career that is more than just a job. I am working as an interior designer with MODI PROPERTIES. Thanks to Lakhotia.
Studying at Lakhotia Institute of Design added a great value on my path to a fruitful professional career. it created an instant and easier connect between theory and the practical work environment as the faculties had worked in their real time industry themselves. Thanks to Lakhotia, my communication was never a hindrance and the teaching methodology, exposure to industry, the various competitions and activities made me confident and practically oriented. I also am delighted by the placement assistance that we received despite the recession. I am working in CUCINE LUBE.
Since childhood, I’ve been fascinated with design, colours and wanted to work in a creative field. I personally feel that a designer or an artist has a freedom for expressing their emotions, feelings, and happiness or also sadness through their artwork, it can be through any form of art. I have experienced that design solves problems and helps explore new avenues. Presently I am working as an Interior Designer at KITCHEN BY DESIGN, Hyderabad.